Join the Marine Corps League today!
Detachment Membership Dues are $35 Per Year
Life Membership is also offered.
Download an application here
Bring your application to a meeting or mail it to MCL Carroll County Det. #896, P. O. Box 1524, Westminster, MD 21158
1. Only persons who are currently serving or have served honorably in the U.S. Marine Corps, on active duty for not less than ninety (90) days*.
2. Only persons who have served or are currently serving in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve and have earned no less than ninety (90) Reserve Retirement Credit Points.
3. Only persons that have served or currently serving as a U.S. Navy Corpsman who has trained with Marine FMF units in excess of ninety (90) days and earned the Marine Corps Device or Warfare Device worn on the Service Ribbon authorized for FMF Corpsmen.
4. If discharged, persons are in receipt of an Honorable Discharge or DD-214. Persons will be required to provide proof prior to acceptance of application. Original Documents are examined and returned immediately to the person. Typically, the night you attend a meeting and are sworn into the Detachment.
5. Annual fee is $35.00 for one (1) year’s membership. Life Memberships are available.
6. Includes free subscription to “SEMPER FI, The Magazine of the Marine Corps League”
* Korean War era Marines See National Bylaws Article 6, Section 600 (a)
1. Those individuals not qualified for regular membership in the Marine Corps League who support the principles and purposes of the Marine Corps League as contained in its Congressional Charter may upon application to the Jersey Shore Leathernecks Detachment be accepted for associate membership in the Marine Corps League.
2. Associate members will pay dues in the same amount as prescribed for regular members. An associate member shall be entitled to the rights, privileges, and benefits of a regular member, however, such member shall not vote on a membership application, an election of officers, or hold an elective office.
3. Associate Members may vote on internal Detachment affairs provided such vote does not affect a policy of the Marine Corps League.
4. Annual fee is $35.00 for one (1) year’s membership. Life Memberships are available.
5. Includes free subscription to “SEMPER FI, The Magazine of the Marine Corps League”
See also: National Bylaws, Article 6, Section 600 (b)